Urban Kicks, a popular sneaker and streetwear boutique in New York City, partnered with Offshore Marketers in January 2023 to enhance its online presence, increase qualified traffic, and boost sales from all relevant channels.
The Results We Delivered
Purchase Conversion Value
Increase in Total Traffic
- Paid Social Media Advertising
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To achieve Urban Kicks’ goals, Offshore Marketers focused on three core strategies: SEO, PPC marketing, and paid social media advertising. Using these tactics, we managed to position 60% of their keywords in the top 5 keyword rankings, resulting in a 900% increase in total traffic and a 350% increase in sales leads.
Our paid strategies also generated impressive results for Urban Kicks, amounting to approximately $150K in purchase conversion value and $700K in adds-to-cart value.
- $150K Purchase Conversion Value
- 900% Increase in Total Traffic
- $700K Adds-to-Cart Value
- 350% Increase in Inbound Leads
Urban Kicks faced several challenges, from duplicate links and inconsistent link placements to missing/incorrect location data and an unoptimized ad account. Offshore Marketers’ digital marketing team worked closely together to increase the company’s add-to-cart conversion and provide a more efficient budget spend. Our strategies involved:
- Comprehensive website and advertising audits
- Executing on-page SEO revisions based on initial audits
- A paid digital strategy for Google Ads and social media to drive traffic and relevant leads
- Using negative keywords, testing match types, and increasing the budget for long-tail keywords to improve Google Ads quality scores
- Collaborating on an organic content plan for social media and SEO-boosting blog content themes
- Setting up branded search campaigns
- Organizing the budget to focus on social channels and tactics that have proven the highest return and engagement
- Advertising campaigns focused on brand awareness, traffic, and follower growth
- Leveraging lookalike audiences and retargeting campaigns
- Shopify integration audit
- Troubleshooting Shopify over multiple client calls
- Optimizing the ad account for eCommerce
- Rebuilding ad campaigns
The budget for this project was $50,000, which was strategically allocated across various channels and tactics to ensure the highest return and engagement. In conclusion, Offshore Marketers’ strategic and targeted approach helped Urban Kicks achieve significant growth in online traffic, sales leads, and conversion value within just 8 months.